Monday, September 12, 2016

Last Trip to Spain

Last week I went to Spain for the last time!  Which is fine by me since it was 114 last Monday, and on Tuesday it cooled down to 110.

The rest of the week I went back to Georgia for a multinational exercise; Agile Spirit.  A few years ago the exercise was just between the US and Georgia but has since developed into a larger exercise including Bulgaria, Romania, and Latvia.

http://agenda.ge/news/64554/eng

That's all....


Wait, I forgot...
I flew to Spain last Sunday and glossed over the fact that Monday was Labor Day and all the people I wanted to meet with were off.  So I drove down to Gibraltar.

Like I said previously, southern Spain is generally flat rolling plains until you get to Gibraltar and it's a giant rock towering above everything.  And for those who don't know, it's still part of the British Empire so you have to go through a border checkpoint to get on.  Naturally for lunch I had fish & chips.


The camera focused on the metal bars but you can just barely make out Morocco in the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment