No. I didn't take any pictures. But here are some from the interweb...
When I got back I decided I'd head to the movies to see Superman-Batman. There's a theater a few towns away only 9 minutes on the train. They have two rooms, both kind of small but it's got a hip art-house feel to it. AND, they serve beer, and soda, popcorn, etc. I was thinking about a beer when I saw a can of Jim Beam and cola, which was right next to the Jack Daniels and ginger ale. Mixed drinks in a can - who knew??
There's even a handy shelf right in front of your row.
I first learned about my apartment from another Marine who was at the end of her 6 months in Germany so that's how I got this place. She also introduced me to one of the neighbors in the building and last night he invited me to Polarnacht. It's an annual party with 20 local bands playing in 20 local bars here in town. We just stayed at one place, the brewery (Schonbuch) I mentioned previously, all the tables were cleared out and the place got packed. Schonbuch even came out with a new beer introduced that night, Jager Spezial. Tasty beer but man I had a headache this morning!
The band was great, they started out with 80s music - I felt like I was in high school or a John Hughes movie. Although kind of odd for a German crowd to be singing "We're The Kids In America".
Seville is lovely! I love Spain. American movie theaters would be vastly improved if they had some tasty beer on tap. Chicky, you're doing well in the social life department. I'm impressed you could sit and listen to the music. Way too loud for these middle agaed-ears. Did the beer taste anything like Jagermeister? We're slogging away at the long miles in prep for Buffalo. We had the joy of having Kyle H. with us both days this weekend. He's such a good kid. It's gray, cold and rainy here today. Saturday we woke up to snow. All rather distressing considering how lovely March was and it's now April. Seriously. Enough already. Take Care.
ReplyDeleteSounds like the movie theater in San Juan Capistrano! Make sure you take lots of pictures everywhere you go--:)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDid you get a shave and a haircut from the barber of Seville? 😆
ReplyDelete